The easiest way to find the right software is to visit
http://www.raymarine.com -Support -Software updates
And for this case then -Networking -Seatalk NG converter
Since we have an E 120 just click on the link for E series Classic and the software will be downloaded.
Open up the folder where the software "landed"
and just move the to files, A713_201.PKG och autorun.dob to an empty CompactFlash Card and then the instructions from Raymarine
- Power OFF the MFD.
- Please make sure SeaTalkNG is connected to both the product to be upgraded, and the MASTER Multifunction Display (MFD), and that all are powered before starting the update procedure.
- Insert the CF memory card containing the PKG product software update file, and the relevant Autorun file/s into the MFD’s memory card reader.
- Power ON the MFD.
- After the MFD has booted to its Raymarine Software Upgrade Utility screen, select the software upgrade package from the Upgrade Packages Available list.
- Press the UPGRADE REMOTE UNIT function key.
- Press the UPGRADE REMOTE UNIT ON ST2 (It may also say STNG depending on the current version of software you are using).
- Use the Trackpad to highlight the unit you wish to update and press the UPGRADE UNIT softkey.
- When the progress indicator's Overall bar reaches 100%, the Device's software will have been upgraded.
- Remove the CF memory card from the MFD's memory card reader.
- Power cycle the whole system.