Sometimes You really want to send out a fancy mail that hopefully receives by different operative systems and hardware in a similar way.
- Start with editing Your source in Your favourite editor, could be MS Word, and then save it as WEB page/HTML.
- Then right click on it and open it with Safari.
- In Safari, File - Share - Mail contents of this page.
- This opens up Mac Mail.
- In Mac Mail be sure "Send Web Content" is set to "Web Page"
- Enter the recipients and click Send
In Word it is simple to edit pictures and even add weblinks to pictures and text. This editing will "transfered" all the way to the mail.